Duelbox has 8 different Live Trivia question types to choose from. Here’s 40 Missing Letters type questions for your next show.
You may have seen our recent blog posts with different kinds of premade Duelbox Live Trivia questions. Well guess what? We have even more!
Duelbox has 8 different question types, so we are continuing to provide you with ready-to-go questions for each of these types. So far we have provided premade questions for:
So if you haven’t seen those yet, have a look. And today, we are going to give you 40 questions in the format of one of our newer question types: Missing Letters. This type of question requires attendees to type in the missing letters in the answer to a question. These are a great question type to mix it up from the traditional ABCD type questions that are so common.
So, without further ado, here are they are!
40 Missing Letters Type Questions
1. What is the name of the largest organ in the human body?
2. What is the highest mountain in the world?
Answer: Mount Everest
3. Which actress starred in the movies “Pretty Woman” and “Erin Brockovich”?
Answer: Julia Roberts
4. Who directed the movies “Jaws”, “E.T.”, and “Jurassic Park”?
Answer: Steven Spielberg
5. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
6. Which British physicist formulated the three laws of motion?
Answer: Isaac Newton
7. Who is the lead singer of the band U2?
8. Who painted the famous artwork “The Persistence of Memory”? (last name)
9. What is the name of the character played by Tom Hanks in the movie “Forrest Gump”?
Answer: Forrest Gump
10. What is the currency used in Japan?
11. What is the largest continent by land area?
12. Which musical artist sang the song “Purple Rain”?
13. The name of the main character in the movie “The Terminator” is “John _________”?
14. Who is the creator of the animated television show “The Simpsons”?
Answer: Matt Groening
15. What is the largest country in Africa by land area?
16. Which country is the second-largest producer of coffee in the world?
17. Who wrote the novel “To Kill a Mockingbird”?
Answer: Harper Lee
18. What is the name of the ocean that lies to the east of Australia?
19. Who played the character of “Neo” in the movie “The Matrix”?
Answer: Keanu Reeves
20. What is the name of the tallest mammal in the world?
21. Who painted the famous artwork “Starry Night”?
__N__N_ V__ _O__
Answer: Vincent van Gogh
22. What is the largest city in the United States by population?
_E_ _O_K _I_Y
Answer: New York City
23. Which author wrote the book “The Great Gatsby”?
_ S_O__ __T_G__AL_
Answer: F. Scott Fitzgerald
24. What is the name of the musical artist who sang the song “Billie Jean”?
Answer: Michael Jackson
25. What is the capital city of Russia?
26. What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
27. Which basketball player is known as “The King”?
Answer: LeBron James
28. Who directed the movies “Pulp Fiction” and “Kill Bill”?
Answer: Quentin Tarantino
29. What is the name of the currency used in the United Kingdom?
30. Which singer was known as the “Queen of Soul”?
Answer: Aretha Franklin
31. Who wrote the novel “The Catcher in the Rye”?
Answer: J.D. Salinger
32. What is the name of the biggest desert in the world?
33. Who is the author of the “Lord of the Rings” books?
Answer: J.R.R. Tolkien
34. What is the name of the highest waterfall in the world?
Answer: Angel Falls
35. Which planet in our solar system is known as the “Red Planet”?
36. What is the name of the famous detective created by Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
37. Which actor played the character “Walter White” in the TV series “Breaking Bad”?
Answer: Bryan Cranston
38. What is the name of the highest volcano in the world?
O_O_ _EL _A___O
Answer: Ojos del Salado
39. Who wrote the play “Romeo and Juliet”?
Answer: William Shakespeare
40. What is the name of the largest lizard in the world?
Answer: Komodo Dragon
And that’s it!
We hope you enjoyed these questions. And don’t even think twice about stealing these for your own Duelbox quiz!