We all know, what Trivia means in real life. Solo Trivia means almost the same, except a slight difference: the participants play against the “computer”, not the others. Using this game, participants can answer questions on their smart devices during the event. In addition to answering the questions correctly, you can also set a time limit, speed, or other options to determine a winner. Having a winner or a winning team always promotes healthy competition and will boost the motivation of the audience.
- Participants can start playing whenever they want
- Unlimited questions
- Multiple game modes
- Advanced scoring features
- Results automaticaly displayed at the end
- Export results from dashboard
- Remote playing is available